Hi guys! We are currently at my hubby’s grandmother. She has a lovely home kind of in the middle of nowhere. And let me tell you, I love it in here! It’s so quiet in here, only the noises of trees waving in the wind and birds singing. My kids can run around by themselves and I’m just sitting here, outside, reading and blogging. Ahh, I love this. I enjoy being by myself and I think this is exactly what I have been needing for a long time now.
But for the subject at hand: I’ve been nominated by the lovely Rose @Stuck in Fiction. Please go and check her blog!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma, the creator of this award
• Thank whoever nominated you and include a link back to their blog
• Tell your readers three things about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
THREE THINGS THAT I HAVEN’T TOLD YET
• I’m a coffee addict, like a bad one. I star my day with 4 cups of coffee and from there I find myself making coffee every now and then. If I don’t have any coffee in the mornings, I suffer from withdrawals and get a huge headache. I know, I should definitely drink less coffee.
• What else? I’m a slow reader. Sometimes I can’t get even close to hundred pages read in an hour. And it frustrates me, so I’ve been trying to learn to read faster. And also stop skipping sentences!
• Fun thing: when I was little, I think somewhere around 5 or so, I dropped down stairs at our old family home. Those stairs were circular and in the middle where the turn is, was a window. I dropped the stairs with my small rocking chair but I was so lucky because I rolled all the way downstairs, not out of the window! But what makes this kind of funny, is the fact that me and my father both laughed so hard when I landed. Of course there wasn’t anything funny at all, me with a huge “horn” in my head and all. But we were both laughing and I remember that my father called to my mother at the same time and gosh she was so pissed for my father because he laughed. 😀 But we still laugh about it sometimes. Nothing serious happened to me, just the horn in my head for a while, you can actually still see it if you look closely.
What’s your current favorite TV show?
I don’t really watch TV. If I watch something, it’s Netflix. And my all-time favorite is definitely Call the Midwife!
I love this quote, it’s definitely my favorite one and also a good reminder for everyone.
How do you like to arrange your books on you shelves?
I want to keep series together. So all the books in one series are sitting together in the right order. And then the standalones and books in a series I own just one, are kind of scattered by colors.
Have you been to an author’s signing or to a book convention?
I haven’t been in any signings, well there isn’t even any of the ones I like here in Finland. But I go every year to this small book convention we have here.
What’s one book you bought because of it’s cover?
Definitely Furthermore. I kind of knew from the start that I wouldn’t love that book as much as everyone else but couldn’t resist the cover. I mean who wouldn’t want a cover that beautiful in their shelves?!
• Who’s your role model?
• For the one weird question: your most embarrassing habit?
• Do you have any author whose books you buy even though you wouldn’t necessary like the exact book?
• Best place to write your blog?
• Do you write your own book or do you want to be an author?