Hi guys! We are still at the grandma’s and the internet connection is so bad. But even though I haven’t had as much time to read as I thought I would, it has been nice. Yet I’m still quite ready to get back home tomorrow. There’s really no place like your own home and bed.
Top 5 Tuesday is created and hosted by Shanah at Bionic Book Worm and todays topic is top 5 character driven books!
I’m not 100% sure if these books fit for this category but you’re free to correct me if I’m completely out of line here.
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
This is my top 5 character driven books! Did it go straight to the nearby woods or is there probably some that you can agree on?