Hi guys! My birthday came and went 3rd October. I got myself a two-day ticket to a book fair and today was the first day there. Only bought books for kids. xD But tomorrow I’m going without kids and boy will I buy some books!
Anyway, I saw this readathon at Danielle’s blog and being a Gilmore Girls fan, I just had to participate!
This readathon runs from October 1st to October 15th. Plenty of time to read then! Though I already know I will not be able to finish more than two books, I’m still doing this. Very good idea to participate in a readathon while you are in the middle of a move and renovations to your new house. AN ACTUAL HOUSE! But it’s Gilmore Girls so it’s happening.
The group book is Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (And Everything In Between) by Lauren Graham which I already read, so not going to do that. But I highly recommend everyone else to read it!
• A book with a school setting in honor of Yale & Chilton
• A mother/daughter relationship book in honor of our favorite Gilmore Girls!
• Any cozy book set during winter/fall in honor of Stars Hallow
• A book with a complicated love interest in honor of Rory, Dean, and Jess (#Literati)
• A book by an Asian author or has Asian representation in honor of the best best friend a girl could have: Lane Kim
• The next book in a series you haven’t finished yet in honor of A Year in the Life
• A book with food on the cover or as a major plot point in honor of Luke’s Cafe