Hey guys! I was tagged by the amazing Shanah @Bionic Book Worm weeks ago. I promised to do it then, but well, yeah. I’m here now and finally going to do it! Thank you Shanah for tagging me! Please go and pay her a visit.
1. IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN GETTING ON BOARD A SPACE SHIP OR GETTING INTO A TIME MACHINE, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Well aren’t we going to start off with a hard one! Seriously, both of these would be so epic to experience. But I’ve seen so many movies where space ships blow up with various reasons and I’m scared of flying with normal airplane as well, so I’d choose a time machine! I’d love to go back in time and see my great-grandmother even for a few seconds. She was the world to me and 9 years with her was just way too little.
2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK (OR EPISODE OF A SERIES, OR MOVIE) SET AROUND A HOLIDAY? (ANY HOLIDAY)
Santa Claus and the Magic Drum! This is a movie I’ve watched every single Christmas since I can remember. It’s just as lovely as it was the first time and nowadays we watch it together every year with my own kids.
3. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED BOOKISH GIFTS THAT WEREN’T BOOKS? (ORNAMENTS, FIGURINES, BOOK THEMED CANDLES, JEWELRY ETC)
Sadly, no. I very rarely receive any gifts from anyone. The only one gifting me ever is usually The Man and well, he gets me everything from baking to jewelry but never anything bookish. But does it count that I bought for myself a bookish mug and a necklace that has Velaris in it?
4. THERE’S A LOT OF MEDIA ABOUT VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES, GHOSTS, FAIRIES, ETC. OUT THERE. WHAT UNDERREPRESENTED MYTHICAL CREATURE DO YOU THINK SHOULD GET MORE ATTENTION?
Not sure if I could have figured out any answer to this before but now that I’m reading Lord of Shadows, I’d really love to know more about nixies and pixies! Pixies I had heard of before but wasn’t sure what they were exactly (google search just keeps giving me some band) but nixies I had never heard of!
5. IF YOU HAD THE TIME/OTHER RESOURCES, WHAT HOBBY OR SKILL WOULD YOU LOVE TO PICK UP?
I would give anything to have the money to actually really train dressage riding and become competing rider with my own horse! Sadly, it’s way too expensive for me to do now and I just have to settle to dream about it.. Maybe someday! No, it will happen some day!
6. DESCRIBE ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOKS BRIEFLY AND VAGUELY, LIKE YOU WOULD IF YOU WERE WRAPPING IT UP FOR A BLIND DATE WITH A BOOK.
This is what I do with The Man every time he asks what the books are about that I’m currently reading. 😅
It’s WWII, this man invades our home and makes life even more awful but I decided that it’s enough! So I joined the resistance and will make a difference.
Does it scream The Nightingale at all? 🙈
7. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD FIND IN THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT?
Lots of Coffee, millions of great books I want to read, a bed, a cozy little armchair and a lot of time to read without the need to do anything else!
8. WHAT BOOK/SERIES HAS YOUR FAVORITE VILLAIN, ANTIHERO OR ANTAGONIST?
Right now the only book popping in my mind is Harry Potter, lol.
9. IF YOU COULD VACATION WITH SOME OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS/FAMILY (IN THE REAL WORLD OR A FICTIONAL UNIVERSE), WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
I’d love to go to Velaris! But I’ve managed to make my kids Potterheads as well so I say we would go together to the Harry Potter world, as soon as I win the lottery. But we would also travel to Lapland and ride with Icelandic horses!
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST BOOK YOU REMEMBER LOVING?
The Babysitters Club was the first book series ever that I owned when I was little. But those were at my father’s place and I have no idea what happened to them once I stopped going there.
11. WHAT BOOK DID YOU READ LAST YEAR THAT YOU WISH EVERYONE WOULD READ?
I’m going to tag couple people here to answer the same questions seen above. But by all means, everyone can do this! And none of the ones tagged has to do this if you don’t feel like it!