Hi guys! How is your weekend going so far? I feel like a newborn. 😀 I went to the movies yesterday with my sister, kind of out of the blue. Even though I’m dead tired, I feel so relaxed after getting out of the house for a while. We went to see Mamma Mia II and sadly I didn’t love it as I love the first one. But it was still good.
Today I’m here with Mystery Blogger Award. I was nominated by Sissi @ The Book World, please go pay a visit to her lovely blog!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma, the creator of this award
• Thank whoever nominated you and include a link back to their blog
• Tell your readers three things about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
• I love musicals! I could spend the rest of my life watching musicals and reading books. Usually I’m watching those by myself because The Man doesn’t really care about musicals, the only other one is my oldest daughter who loves them too but only the parts where they are singing 😀
• For some reason school books never stick in my head. Whenever I’m reading for exams, all the information vanishes from my head at the same moment when I read it. I end up reading the school book like 10 times before the exam, highlighting the important parts etc but still nothing.
• Every time I spend money in me, buying books, going to movies whatever, I feel bad. But every time I send money in my kids’ clothes, toys etc or buy something for The Man, I’m happy. So I guess there’s the reason why I don’t buy books regularly or anything else for myself because every time I start feeling bad and want to return everything I’ve bought.
What is one thing you love about the blogging community?
All the amazing people part of it! I love to interact with everyone (even though lately I have been very bad at it but I promise to get better!). I’ve gotten so many amazing recommendations of books that I have never thought about before too.
Do you have a unique talent?
No I don’t think so. But if this counts: I’m never on time, never. I don’t get it. No matter how early I leave the house, I’m always late!
J.K. Rowling but other than the obvious, Sarah J. Maas has definitely made her way very close to Rowling!
I would love to tour every WWII places: Anne Frank’s house, the camps, all of them. But before I can do that, I need to work up some courage to get in plane.
Favorite place to read?
I guess it’s our couch at the moment. I would love to read in bed but lately that hasn’t been an option because I have fallen asleep before finishing the third page. So I’ve been reading on our couch’s corner or at our balcony.
That’s it! Thank you once more for Sissi about the nomination! Also, I’m not tagging anyone this time. I feel like this has already been around everyone I follow recently. But if you haven’t done this, consider yourself tagged and answer Sissi’s questions!