This tag was created by ReadLikeWildfire and Beccathebookreviewer, and basically what you have to do is write down 30 character names on pieces of paper, put them in a bowl/cup/jar/black hole, and then choose two at random for every question. If you know basic math, you might have figured out that there are 15 questions in this tag, and your job after you’ve picked your two champions, is to decide which one of them fits the question/situation, and which one isn’t “good enough”.
The thing is that I’m far too lazy at this point (came down with a flu) so I just put all the names in randomizer and roll them there.
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
So my choices are Oliver or Hanna. I don’t really know which one would be better, hmm. I choose Oliver from Furthermore! He’s been adventuring at Furthermore and all that so I think he has his spelling right. Hanna on the other hand might be more fitting for something more exciting.
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Wow, Ezra or Death? I really wouldn’t want to kill neither of them but in this scenario it would be Death from Touched by Death to go first. Can’t really explain much without spoilers but I think he could kill me much easier than Ezra.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
I really like them both! But still this is an easy pick. I’d give my rose to Harry Potter. He is my first ever book boyfriend and I’ll always love Harry Potter, no matter what!
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Dorian. He cares for others and I have a feeling that he’d volunteer for anyone.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Uhm well I don’t have much choice here, do I? I mean it would have to be Audrey, I don’t think Aidan would qualify. 😀
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
Finley, definitely! I mean who wouldn’t want their sidekick to be super strong and fast and one that heals quicker than normal people?
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Rowan probably shares even less than Mr Bunting. He seems to want to be alone more than with others so he won’t be fitting for Avocado admiring.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Hermione Granger. She’s affectionate towards others and she reads a lot (though mainly school books) so she’s most likely the one to comfort.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Kai, he’s a prince so surely he would be one of the populars, right? Probably even “the boss” of the clique. (I don’t really know how those cliques work)
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget you birthday?
I feel like both, Kilorn and Celaena, would remember. I mean Celaena is a badass assassin and all that but she still cares for her friends and family as does Kilorn. But I go with Celaena, she might be on some mission or something and won’t be able to be at my birthday.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
Davy David! He has only one book and that’s a book which contains art but he’s the one out of these two whom I’d see as a booktube star.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
Ron Weasley, no question about that! I have mixed feelings about Mare, I’m pretty sure me and her wouldn’t get along.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant! Who’s the father/mother?
Miss Flint, I wouldn’t want Nathaniel near my children nor would I want him as the father.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Alice, she might be too distracted by something else and completely forget that I’ve sent a text for her.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by…who?!
Honestly? I wouldn’t mind at all waking up in the morning and find Chaol making breakfast at my kitchen. ♥
That’s it for this Saturday’s tag! My head feels all mushy with the flu but I needed some quiet time and it’s Saturday so had to publish today’s post. Feel free to chat with me down in the comments and tell you’re thoughts 🙂